At the entrance of the Gaspésie, the Maison régionale du tourisme de Mont-Joli welcomes you to discover the Gaspésie region.
Are you searching for accommodation establishment for you ? Visit one attraction in particular ? Choose a restaurant ? Browse the Internet to communicate with your loved ones ? Receive free or simply by post material on the Gaspésie, according to your interests ? Directly to our office by phone or Internet, the staff of care facilities and tourist information will answer all inquiries with great pleasure.
- Services: Help for booking accommodation, restaurants anc activities, restaurant menus for consultation, changing tables, reading corner.
- Schedule: Open year round.
- June 24 to September 7, 2020: daily, 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- September 8 to 28, 2020: Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- September 29 to October 18: Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Closed Saturday and Sunday.
- October 19 to spring 2021:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: Open from 9 a.m to 12 p.m. and from 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday: Open from 10:30 a.m to 12 p.m. and from 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Sunday and holidays: Closed