Add to favorites
Photo : Tourisme Gaspésie
Photo : Dany Vachon
Mont-Joli Tourist Information BureauTourist Information
- 1020, boulevard Jacques-Cartier (Carrefour giratoire)
Mont-Joli, Québec G5H 0B1
- 418 775-2223 1 800 463-0323
- Fax : 418 775-2234
Follow Us on
At the entrance of the Gaspésie, the Maison régionale du tourisme de Mont-Joli welcomes you to discover the Gaspésie region.
Are you searching for accommodation establishment for you ? Visit one attraction in particular ? Choose a restaurant ? Browse the Internet to communicate with your loved ones ? Receive free or simply by post material on the Gaspésie, according to your interests ? Directly to our office by phone or Internet, the staff of care facilities and tourist information will answer all inquiries with great pleasure.
- Services: Help for booking accommodation, restaurants anc activities, restaurant menus for consultation, changing tables, reading corner.
- Schedule: Open year round.
- June 6 to 20, 2022: daily, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- June 21 to August 26, 2022: daily, 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- August 27 to September 4, 2022: Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- September 5 to 11, 2022: daily, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- September 12 to 18, 2022: daily, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- September 19 to 25, 2022: Monday to Saturday, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Closed on Sunday.
- September 26 to October 10, 2022: Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Close on Sunday.
- From October 11, 2022: Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to noon and 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Closed Saturday and Sunday.