- 418 534-4000
- Fax : 418 534-4105
The Musée acadien du Québec is an authentic public place where many cultural and educational activities promote the discovery of the rich Acadian heritage.
Primarily a historic site relating the fascinating and compelling story of the Acadians of Québec through exhibits, the Museum also offers cinema from early July to mid-August.
Book and souvenirs for sale at reception counter, shops (visual arts and crafts, handicrafts and Gaspésie products) on-site.
- Open: year-round. Every day during the summer season
- Variable schedule for fall, winter and spring. Details on our website
- Average length of visit: 1h30
- Someone on staff will be able to speak to you in English, and some translated material may be available.
- 2Entirely accessible
- ±Regional products sold on-site
- îGuided visits
- PElectric vehicle charging station
- hPicnic area