- 418 534-4000
- Fax : 418 534-4105
The Musée Acadien du Québec is a public space and place of history that recounts the fascinating and moving story of the Acadians of Québec through cultural and educational activities intended to introduce visitors to Québec’s rich Acadian heritage.
The museum site includes six building, each of which imparts a story related to the region’s economic and social development. You can also learn more by visiting the new interpretive facilities at the outdoor site. Including a blacksmith shop, general store, fish shed and boys’ academy, the museum site shares a multitude of stories about Acadian life in Québec!
The museum also houses a gift counter selling books and souvenirs as well as several gift shops selling local art, handicrafts and food products.
- Open: year-round
- Summer: from June 25, daily, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Schedule varies for the rest of the year (visit the website for details)
- Paid entry
- Average length of visit: 1.5 hours
- Someone on staff will be able to speak to you in English, and some translated material may be available.
- 2Entirely accessible
- ±Regional products sold on-site
- îGuided visits
- 6Meeting room
- PElectric vehicle charging station
- hPicnic area