At the Bonaventure Island sector, discover the most accessible colony of Northen Gannets in the world, 15 km of trails, an interpretive program (nature and history), and the famous fish soup of the Resto des Margaulx.
At the Charles-Robin sector, visit the Chafaud discovery centre, enjoy evening talks at the Saline and browse at the Nature de La Neigère shop.
Due to erosion, the Percé Rock sector is extremely dangereous at all times. The marine sector covers 100 metres all around the island and the rock.
- Open: May 31 to October 11, 2021
- Visit the website for more details
- Entry fee required
- Trail Map
- The Bonaventure Island is accessible only by boat. The price of boat trips to the island, offered by private companies, does not include right of access to the park
- Someone on staff will be able to speak to you in English, and some translated material may be available.
- 3Partially accessible
- ±Regional products sold on-site
- îGuided visits
- 6Meeting room
- hPicnic area