A popular hiking destination, this park gives you the opportunity to explore an exceptional mountain environment, which is the habitat of the only herd of woodland caribou found south of the St. Lawrence.
In all seasons, you can extend your visit by camping in the park or staying in a hut or cabin or at the Gîte du Mont-Albert hotel.
- Open (Discovery and Visitors Centre): May 19 to October 28, 2023
- Admission fee (annual passes available)
- Map of hiking trails (in French only) and Avenza Maps
- Kayaks and paddleboards available for rent
- Dogs are allowed in all Québec national parks, except Anticosti and Île-Bonaventure-et-du-Rocher-Percé. However, they are only authorized in certain places. Visit www.sepaq.com/pets for more information.
- You can be served in English, and translated materials are available.
- 3Partially accessible
- ±Regional products sold on-site
- îGuided visits
- 6Meeting room
- PElectric vehicle charging station
- hPicnic area