Fall under the spell of the Chic-Chocs and discover all their secrets! The Mountain School offering the best tools to answer the call of the park’s peaks, professional guides to lead skiers and snowshoers to the best locations, wide range of activities (all levels), new rental gear, new guided outings and clinics (basics of backcountry skiing).
Accommodations (winter camping, cabins, huts, Gîte du Mont-Albert). To ensure your safety, always find out about terrain, snow and weather conditions before setting off and be sure to carry the required safety equipment.
Snow Conditions: www.sepaq.com/conditions-neige
New: 3 trails are now accessible to fatbikes: Lac aux Américains, 16.9 km round trip, De l'Orignal Trail, 4.2 km loop and the Serpentine (from Ruisseau Isabelle), 10 km round trip.
- Discovery and service center: December 27, 2023 to February 9, 2024, daily, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- February 10 to April 14, 2024, daily 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Detailed schedule on the website
- Equipment rental: snowshoes, cross-country and back-country skis, with reservation 48 hours in advance
- Before your visit or your stay in a national park, you must buy your daily access right
- You can be served in English, and translated materials are available.
- ±Regional products sold on-site
- 6Meeting room
- PElectric vehicle charging station
- hPicnic area