Add to favorites
Photo : Tourisme Gaspésie
Parc national de Miguasha (Fossil Site)Interpretation Sites
- 231, route de Miguasha Ouest
Nouvelle, Québec G0C 2E0
Contact Us Reserve Online
Follow Us on
A member of the Québec parks network and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, this park preserves a world-renowned fossil-rich cliff and is home to the only fully intact specimen of Elpistostege watsoni ever discovered.
Remarkably preserved, the fish fossils found at Miguasha have helped us understand the passage of vertebrates from aquatic to terrestrial life.
Permanent exhibition, family activities, Elpi treasure hunt, puppet theatre, sandbox, gift shop and picnic areas. The trail and cliff are not accessible to people with reduced mobility.
- Open: May 29 to October 13, 2023, daily, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Visit the website for more details
- Reservations mandatory for groups
- Rates: several rates available
- You can be served in English, and translated materials are available
- 3Partially accessible
- ±Regional products sold on-site
- îGuided visits
- 6Meeting room
- hPicnic area