Seascapes, cliffs, and mountains provide this park with unique exceptional beauty. So much to see and do: here you can view seals, seven species of whales (cruises with interpretive guide), beavers, black bears, moose, and various bird species; you can hike a wide network of hiking trails for all levels; enjoy sea kayaking (with guide or independently), snorkeling (independently), biking, swimming, and more.
Also offred are natural and historic interpretation activities, heritage sites including a historic general store, a typical fisherman-farmer's house and World War II fortifications. Different types of camping (Petit-Gaspé, Des-Rosiers, Cap-Bon-Ami) and ready-to-camp accommodations are offered.
- Open: May 27 to October 10, 2022, with services
- Details and rates available on the website
- Access to the park out of season: facebook.com/ski-forillon
- You can be served in English, and translated materials are available.
- 3Partially accessible
- îGuided visits
- PElectric vehicle charging station
- hPicnic area
- %Marine mammal observation
- ÿWildlife Observation
- ;Children Playground
- öEquipment rental
- ËBoat rental
- LBike rental
- rCross-country skiing