At the Bonaventure Island sector, discover the most accessible colony of Northen Gannets in the world, 15 km of trails, an interpretive program (nature and history), and the famous fish soup of the Resto des Margaulx.
At the Charles-Robin sector, visit the Chafaud discovery centre, enjoy evening talks at the Saline and browse at the Nature de La Neigère shop.
Due to erosion, the Percé Rock sector is extremely dangereous at all times. The marine sector covers 100 metres all around the island and the rock.
- Open: May 29 to October 9, 2023
- Visit the website for more details
- Trail Map
- Entry fee required
- The Bonaventure Island is accessible only by boat. The price of boat trips to the island does not include right of access to the park. Passenger boats (Les Bateaux de Croisières Julien Cloutier and Les bateliers de Percé) will allow you to access Bonaventure Island from the Percé wharf. Purchase of the ticket on site only, in Percé, in one of the sales kiosks.
- Someone on staff will be able to speak to you in English, and some translated material may be available
- 3Partially accessible
- ±Regional products sold on-site
- îGuided visits
- 6Meeting room
- hPicnic area