This regional park gives you access to seven loop trails from easy to intermediate, with significant climbs that allow you to enjoy breathtaking views of Lake Matapédia and the Matapédia Valley.
The park also offers mountain bike trails as well as picnic areas and beautiful sandy beaches (which are unsupervised). The site is accessible for free in the summer. Dogs on leashes are welcome.
- Open: June 21 to October 5, 2024
- Camp Sable Chaud and Micmacs trails accessible year-round
- Trail map (in French only)
- Free admission
- Be cautious during the hunting season
- Visit the website for more details
Follow Us on