- Open early June to early November
- 36 km of trails
- Easy to intermediate level
- Carleton-sur-Mer: from Route 132, west of Carleton-sur-Mer, take the chemin de l'Éperlan for 2.5 km, until you reach the parking.
- Maria: from route 132 to Maria, take the route des Geais and turn left at the 2nd Rang road. Then take the Francis-Cyr road to the 3rd Rang road. Turn left onto this road and continue for 1.5 km, until you reach the Grand Sault trail parking.
- Hiking trails in Maria sector are closed during the hunting period (Grand Saut, Pionniers, Mius et Mc Keen).