Add to favorites
Photo : Bureau d'accueil touristique de Percé
Percé Tourist Welcome BureauTourist Information
- 142, route 132 Ouest
Percé, Québec G0C 2L0
Follow Us on
At the heart of one of the most beautiful villages in Gaspésie, the tourist welcome bureau of Percé is known for its dynamic and experienced team. They offer a personal service, taking into consideration the needs and wants of visitors who appear from May to October. By phone, email or at the counter, they will help you plan your activities, find accommodation, help you book a restaurant, or to anticipated an unforeseen incident. They can also help you plan your next stop.
- Services: Help for booking accommodation, restaurants and activities, changing tables.
- May 15 to June 10, 2023: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- June 11 to October 7, 2023: 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- October 8 to 21, 2023: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- From November to mid-May, the service is available by email, by phone and by Messenger. Information is displayed on the door of the reception desk.
- You can be served in English; translated materials are also available.