At the heart of one of the most beautiful villages in Gaspésie, the tourist welcome bureau of Percé is known for its dynamic and experienced team. They offer a personal service, taking into consideration the needs and wants of some 50.000 visitors who appear from May to October. By phone, email or at the counter, they will help you plan your activities, find accommodation, help you book a restaurant, or to anticipated an unforeseen incident. They can also help you plan your next stop.
- Services: Help for booking accommodation, restaurants and activities, iPod rental for the historic circuit, restaurant menus for consultation, changing tables.
- Schedule: May 22 to October 23, 2021
- May 22 to June 12: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- June 13 to 26: 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- June 27 to September 4: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- September 5 to 25: 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- September 26 to October 23: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- November to mid-May, the service is available by email, by phone and by Messenger. Information is displayed on the door of the reception desk.