The Percé UNESCO Global Geopark offers geology buffs, adventure lovers and thrill seekers a unique opportunity to discover 500 million years of Earth’s history. The many activities and attractions offered on site enhance visitors’ experience of the Percé area, including the heart of the village.
Visitors will immediately fall under the spell of the fascinating interactive multimedia exhibition Tektonik. They will also have access to 23 geosites, a network of 18 km of trails (guided hikes), lookouts offering breathtaking views, a campground located at the heart of the village of Percé and a dizzyingly high glass platform suspended 200 metres above sea level. They can also enjoy soaring through the air on a zipline departing from the suspended glass platform. Outdoor screenings of The Legend of Gluskap take place every night in the summer.
In the winter, you can go snowshoeing on the geopark’s trails even though the geopark is officially closed.
- July 27 to August 12, 2023: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- August 13 to September 13, 2023: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- September 14 to Octobre 9, 2023: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- October 10, 2023 to summer 2024: closed for the winter
- Activities: hiking, beach, fishing, quad biking, biking, snowshoeing, geocaching, photography, Yukigassen (snowball fighting), indoor games room, multimedia exhibition
- Visit the website for more information
- Reservations recommended for camping only
- Please note that the zipline is not in operation in 2023
- Someone on staff will be able to speak to you in English, and some translated material may be available.
- îGuided visits
- 6Meeting room
- PElectric vehicle charging station
- hPicnic area