Add to favorites
Photo : Groupe ExploraTerra
Cap-de-la-Madeleine LighthouseInterpretation Sites
- 4, rue du Phare (Madeleine-Centre)
Sainte-Madeleine-de-la-Rivière-Madeleine, Québec G0E 1P0
From the top of the lighthouse, admire a beautiful panoramic view. In the museum, an interpreter guide will share a local legend (village, lighthouse, salmon and paper mill). You will find at the house of the assistant guardian a souvenir shop.
Regional handicrafts, picnic area, campground, playgrounds. Site is accessible to RVs and chartered buses.
- Open: June 28 to September 11, 2022, daily
- Someone on staff will be able to speak to you in English, and some translated material may be available.
- ±Regional products sold on-site
- îGuided visits
- PElectric vehicle charging station
- hPicnic area