Add to favorites
Photo : Jean-Pierre Huard
Pointe-à-la-RenomméeMuseums and Historic Sites
- 200, chemin de la Pointe-à-la-Renommée (L'Anse-à-Valleau)
Gaspé, Québec G4X 4A2
Follow Us on
Pointe-à-la-Renommée offers an exceptional immersive museum experience on a site that includes a century-old lighthouse, North America’s first marine wireless station and a network of hiking trails between sea and mountains.
A unique natural and historic site overlooking the Gulf of St. Lawrence, Pointe-à-la-Renommée is a must-see tourist destination in Gaspésie. Discover the amazing history of the lighthouse, lightkeepers and wireless operators. Let yourself be swept away by the site’s enchanting natural setting and enjoy interactive exhibitions that will appeal to all ages as well as an evening projection show.
- Open: June 5 to September 30, 2023, daily, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.; evening projection show: Thursdays and Saturdays at dusk (exact times to be confirmed in the summer)
- Rates: site access: $3/person, free for children under 6
- Tour of exhibitions, lighthouse, lightkeeper’s house and Marconi Station (including site access): $13/adult, $6/child (6-17), $35/family (2 adults and 2 children, $3/additional child), free for children under 6
- Evening projection show (including site access): same rates as tour
- Group rate available upon reservation only
- Someone on staff will be able to speak to you in English, and some translated material may be available