Pub St-Joseph offering a very affordable and varied menu (grilled meat dishes, pizzas, seafood pasta, inspiring salads, several draft beers, cocktails) and a warm and relaxed atmosphere, with a beautiful patio in the summer. Private section seating up to 40 people available upon reservation.
- Open: year-round
- Breakfast: Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 10:30 a.m., Saturday and Sunday, 8 a.m. to noon.
- Lunch: Monday to Friday, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Dinner: daily, 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. in summer, 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. the rest of the year.
- Vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and children's options
- Accommodations available on site
- Someone on staff will be able to speak to you in English; some translated material may also be available.
It's been a few days that you're craving Gaspesian seafood? Be happy, the Pub St-Joseph is there to satiate your desires. Try our famous seafood poutine or our pasta revisited in a Gaspesian way.
At Pub St-Joseph, our goal is not to reinvent the kitchen, but to bring to the dishes we love, a touch of our rich terroir. Whether you are with family or friends, come live a festive moment in good company. As a bonus, you have the opportunity to spend this beautiful moment with us breathing the purity of the salty air on our terrace.
- ±Regional products sold on-site
- †Licenced restaurant
- 6Meeting room
- PElectric vehicle charging station
- hPicnic area