Pub closed until the end of January.
It's been a few days that you're craving Gaspesian seafood? Be happy, the Pub St-Joseph is there to satiate your desires. Try our famous seafood poutine or our pasta revisited in a Gaspesian way. New to the Pit Caribou Microbrewery, we have a wide selection of bottled or draft beers to enjoy on site or to takeout.
At Pub St-Joseph, our goal is not to reinvent the kitchen, but to bring to the dishes we love, a touch of our rich terroir. Whether you are with family or friends, come live a festive moment in good company. As a bonus, you have the opportunity to spend this beautiful moment with us breathing the purity of the salty air on our terrace.
- Open: year-round, 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. in low season and 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. in high season
- Vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and children's options
- Someone on staff will be able to speak to you in English; some translated material may also be available.
- ±Regional products sold on-site
- †Licenced restaurant
- 6Meeting room
- PElectric vehicle charging station