Dinner 3 services, accommodation and breakfast.
Two options are available:
- The inn is a stop on your Gaspésie Tour.
- Or the Matapedia Valley is your ATV destination. Over a period of 2 days or more with departures and returns to the inn. Daily tours of approximately 200 km in marked trails or backcountry trails (with guide) for beginners and experienced.
- Standard room at $95/person, double occupancy.
- 1 bedroom cottage at $118/person, double occupancy.
- 2 bedroom cottage at $126/person, double occupancy.
- Taxes and gratuities are not included.
- Other prices on the website of the inn.
- From June to October.
Have a quiet time... in the Matapédia Valley.
- An old world charm in modern day comfort
- A stay that is a must on your Gaspésie tour
- An ideal home base for those that want to discover one of the most magnificent regions of Québec
- A warm greeting and a relaxing atmosphere in the heart of nature's beauty
The restaurant offers breakfast, lunch and dinner (seasonal). Our cuisine is among the best you will along Gaspésie. You will love our regional dishes, like our speciality, Atlantic salmon.
Two accommodations :
- The rooms in the main building have each their own unique style and a charm that will surely help you relax. Private bath and air-conditioning.
- The modern chalets that are perfect for the vacationing family.
Have a nice day!
- Salmon or trout fishing (Matapédia and Causapscal rivers, Zec Casault)
- Cycling, ATV, canoeing or hiking (International Appalachian Trail)
- Golf at Revermont Golf Club (18 holes)
- Visit of Matamajaw Historical Site
- Wildlife observation (salmon, moose) and natural sites of great beauty (Chutes et Marais).
- Inquire about our group rates (package deal).
- Festival of coulours
- Large and small game hunting
- Downhill skiing at Val-d'Irène Regional Park
- Cross-country skiing
- Aqua-Neige at Val-d'Irène Regional Park
- Sugar shack tours
- Canoeing on local rivers
- Fiddlehead picking
Lodging Award, less than 50 rooms category
The Regional Awards for Excellence in Tourism 2002
- DAir conditioning
- ,Private bathroom
- ¥Mini fridge
- JFree WiFi
- TTelephone booth