Covering an area of 1275 km2, the Réserve faunique de Matane features striking panoramas of mountains and deep valleys crisscrossed by majestic waterways. This wildlife reserve is also home to remarkable wildlife and offers over 100 km of hiking trails.
Fishing: speckled trout, lake trout and Atlantic salmon
Hunting: moose, bear and small game
Boat rental, licences, bait, iceavailable on-site, guide service, introduction to fishing
Lodging: cottage, rustic shelters and camping
- Reservations: 1 800-665-6527 or 418 224-3345
- A fishing package with accommodations in a cabin or rustic shelter is available
- If you are interested in salmon fishing, please contact the ZEC Rivière Matane at 418 562-0000
- Hours: May 27 to September 5, 2022
- Someone on staff will be able to speak to you in English, and some translated material may be available.
- öEquipment rental
- ËBoat rental
- LBike rental
- aDownhill skiing
- rCross-country skiing
- dMountain biking