Homemade jams and sweets, special lunch menu, fresh fish of the day, meat dishes, pasta, seafood. Regional cuisine.
- Open: year-round, daily, 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Vegetarian, gluten-free and children's options
- Accommodations available on site
- Someone on staff will be able to speak to you in English; some translated material may also be available.
Have a quiet time... in the Matapédia Valley.
- An old world charm in modern day comfort
- A stay that is a must on your Gaspésie tour
- An ideal home base for those that want to discover one of the most magnificent regions of Québec
- A warm greeting and a relaxing atmosphere in the heart of nature's beauty
The restaurant offers breakfast, lunch and dinner. Our cuisine is among the best you will along Gaspésie. You will love our regional dishes, like our speciality, Atlantic salmon.
Two accommodations :
- The rooms in the main building have each their own unique style and a charm that will surely help you relax. Private bath and air-conditioning.
- The modern chalets that are perfect for the vacationing family.
- Golf Package
- Quadding Package
- Chutes et Marais Package
- Salmon or trout fishing (Matapédia and Causapscal rivers, zec Casault)
- Biking, quadding, canoeing or hiking (IAT)
- Golf at Revermont Golf Club
- Visit of Matamajaw Historical Site
- Wildlife observation (salmon, moose) and natural sites of great beauty (Chutes et Marais).
- Inquire about our group rates (package deal).
- Festival of coulours
- Large and small game hunting
- Downhill skiing at Val-d'Irène Regional Park
- Snowshoeing and cross-country skiing
- Aqua-Neige at Val-d'Irène Regional Park
- Sugar shack tours
- Canoeing on local rivers
- Fiddlehead picking