Welcome to a mountain and seaside area offering spectacular views from the top of Mont Saint-Pierre.
In fall 2022, the Delta and Crête trails, which lead to the top of this 430-metre mountain, were completely redesigned to make them accessible to visitors of all ages. Connected to the International Appalachian Trail (GRA1), which will take you through the legendary Chic-Choc Mountains, this natural amphitheatre is a great place to admire some of the most beautiful sunsets in Gaspésie!
A shuttle bus will take you to the top of Mont Saint-Pierre, which offers an exceptional view of the St. Lawrence and a glacial valley.
- 7 km of trails (summit is 430 metres in altitude)
- Admission fee
- Please be cautious and wear an orange vest at all times during hunting season (September and October)
- Open: June 23 to October 12, 2024
- Year-round for hiking, snowshoeing and backcountry skiing
- Average length of activities: Delta trail: 2 hours (round trip, possible by snowshoe and mountain bike), Lynx trail: 5 hours (round trip), show at the Salle du clocher: 60 minutes, show at L'Observatoire: 40-45 minutes
- Someone on staff will be able to speak to you in English, and some translated material may be available
- ±Regional products sold on-site
- îGuided visits
- ”Comfort Station
- hPicnic area