Add to favorites
Photo : Louis-Philippe Cusson, Tourisme Gaspésie
Vignoble CarpinteriInterpretation Sites
- 3141, chemin du Pont-Couvert
Saint-Ulric, Québec G0J 3H0
Follow Us on
Guided tours of the wine cellars. Learn about the wine-making process and taste all the products for free.
- Open: May 1 to end of December, 2022, daily, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Free admission
- Average length of visit: 45 minutes
- You can be served in English, and translated materials are available.
- 3Partially accessible
- ±Regional products sold on-site
- îGuided visits
- 6Meeting room
- PElectric vehicle charging station
- hPicnic area